Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

October 03, 2006

SKB WIP

This is what I started with:



Yarn: Lang Yarns Musica
Blue sequins and Beading thread


This is what the sequin looks like.



I strung the sequin onto the beading thread. Yeah!! I got a sequin carrying yarn!



I know I know this is not the best picture, I promise I'll post a better one as soon as I found my photographer...(Honey! Honey! Where are you?!)

I'm knitting the Small size, my stitch gauge is right on, but not my row gauge, mine is 7 rows to an inch v. pattern 6 rows to an inch. Good thing this is knitted top-down, so I can try it on and adjust to fit me. I didn't do the sequin for the bottom hem; one, it is too glitzy, might not be good for work; two, knitting with sequin and #3 needle wasn't as pleasant as I thought it would be, it was taking way tooooooooo long!! Now I'm working on the sleeve, I'm still deciding whether to add the sequin or not, it would be nice to match the waist lace pattern, but but but....glitzy? knitting like a snail??? I still got about an inch before I have to decide....sequin or no sequin?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10/9/06, 7:41 PM, Blogger Celia said...

Hey, are you still knitting? So, sequin or no sequin?...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home