Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

October 16, 2006

My birthday present is here!





I love it!!! Thank you sis! My birthday was in August, but I didn't decide what I want till the day of my birthday. I told her I wanted the Pink Frosting from Interweave Crochet Spring 06 issue. We both bought the yarns to make it, but I really don't feel like crocheting, and I've always liked her FOs (she is a perfectionist to me). So that was a perfect chance for me to get a sweater from her! And here it is, my Pink Frosting.

3 Comments:

At 10/16/06, 7:22 PM, Blogger Celia said...

You are welcome. It looks great on you! So when are you making something for me? ;)

 
At 10/16/06, 9:59 PM, Blogger Tcknit said...

Isn't your birthday coming up?! What would you like?

 
At 10/18/06, 7:22 PM, Blogger Celia said...

Hmmm... how about that green turtle? But the kit is with me... hmmmm... still thinking...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home