Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

October 23, 2006

More pentagons!


This is pentagon #6.


This is a closeup of my pentagons!!


I tried indoor and outdoor, I just can't seem to get it right! Non of these pictures show the true color, it's the Berroco Pure Merino #8550 Grape Jelly. Actually I finished all 8 pentagons, I'll post a picture soon. I had 13 balls of this pure merino, I used up 7 balls for the body, I hope I will have enough to finish the sweater, keeping my fingers crossed!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10/23/06, 9:20 PM, Blogger Celia said...

It is difficult to take photos that are true to the colors, isn't it! All three photos show different purples. Hehe! I guess you are just going to have to finish it soon, put it on, go outside, and take a really good picture! Ha! But seriously, it usually turns out pretty good for me if I take photos next to a window (not in direct sunlight) and turn off my flashlight. Try it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home