Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

October 24, 2006

I did a bad thing

I found these at Mitsuwa's bookstore (can't remember the name of the store), the bookstore was closing, so everything was 30% off. I like Japanese patterns, sizewise it would probably fit me better, I'm petite. Unfortunately I could not read Japanese, even though most of the instructions are in drawings and charts, I can only guess what I'm suppose to do. Another thing is the Yarns, I'm not good when it comes to substitute the yarns; on top of that, the patterns use "weight" (gms) instead of yards. That makes me wonder if I will ever make something out of these books?! But they are still very pretty to look at, great "tea" table books (since I don't drink coffee.... ).


The red cover is a Hairpin Lace pattern book, very interesting book.


This is from the Hairpin Lace book, cute eh?!


I don't like crochet, but look at that stole, I will definitely make that.


Look at this convertible shrug/sweater. Smart!


This one is from the Keito Dama winter issue, simply too cute.

1 Comments:

At 10/26/06, 2:17 PM, Blogger Celia said...

If they are not too heavy, can you bring them in Jan. so I can take a good look at them?! Haha! I like the peach shrug/bolero in the 2nd picture, the blue stole is very nice too. I love that last grey bolero from Keito Dama, still looking for that book...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home