Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

May 07, 2007

Column of Leaves scarf




It's closer the end of school year, even though my son is only 3, he does have preschool teachers and a Chinese school teacher....that means I probably should prepare somethings for the teachers. I'm thinking about making the Brooke's Column of Leaves scarf for his Chinese school teacher. I want to use yarns that's easy to take care of, and it's almost summer now, I really don't want to work with wool or merino. I thought about silk, but not sure about the "easy care", so I went with this Ella Rae Silkience, it's got cotton, modal, silk and rayon, feels pretty good. I think the first two pictures show a closer color of the yarn, it's kind of like a purple-gray-ish color, the 3rd one is too blue-ish. I got till 5/19 to finish this project, with my slow speed, I better hurry....hopt it'll turn out pretty.

看到不少格友織這條圍巾,真的蠻漂亮的,決定來織一條給兒子的中文學校老師.因為夏天到了織條圍巾其實有些不太合適,但是我也只會這個,圍巾也不用管大小,任何人都可以用嘛! 我選了很久才決定用這組線,先織看看,若是不滿意再來換花瓣圍巾吧! 反正用鉤針也會比較快,應該可以趕在5/19前完成吧!! 加油喔!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home