Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

May 16, 2007

Stamping


I miss my stamps!! I made this maybe 3~4 years ago, today is one of my best friend's birthday, I didn't have time to go out and buy a card for her, how about this one?! Hand made by me!! I dug out this card from my piles of sample cards, it brought back lots of memories. I think I used water color paper, stamped the flower image, embossed it with black embossing powder, water colored the flowers with ink pads...

I really really had lots fun making cards back then, I missed taking classes to learn about new products, new techniques. I wish I had a craft room all to myself then I can spread out all my stamping tools and gadgets and go crazy... I'm day dreaming again, now the second baby is coming, I'm about to donate my "sort of craft" room to the baby. Being a mom is all about sacrifices, right?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5/16/07, 5:57 PM, Blogger Celia said...

后, 這麼漂亮的卡片妳捨得送人哦? 下次送我好了... :D 我的stamps也還是不見天日中. 阿妳那個房間清出來, 那些東西要放哪?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home