Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

October 24, 2006

Lacy Kerchief Scarf

Here is another UFO, Lacy Kerchief scarf from IK summer 05 issue.

This yarn is Endless Summer Luna from Elann.com, it's rayon and cotton blend, very soft and shinny. I used the Knitpick's Option needle #4, I should've use bamboo needle for this. The yarn is slippery (rayon, da), and a little spongy, I'm still trying to get use to the feeling and keep the tension even. I often go back to reginalolaca's blog to look at her finished Lacy Kerchief scarves, (yes, she made more than one, amazing, her FOs), hoping that will keep me motivated to finish this scarf.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10/26/06, 2:26 PM, Blogger Celia said...

I know, Regina's scarves are so beautiful, I want to make some too. But I haven't decided on what yarn to use. Bring this with you in Jan. I want to check out this yarn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home