Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

November 01, 2006

Still knit knit knit

Don't have any picture to show, I'm working on my Bubble pullover sleeves, boring St sts, feels like taking forever. The pattern says to knit 6" ribbing, then 12" St sts, then starts decreasing for the cap, and that is another 7", total of 25"!! I'm somewhat petite, 25" is way too long for me. I think I'm going to knit just 9" for the body of the sleeves, since I'm so tired of St sts, I like that idea a lot. ^_^
I also ordered 3 more balls of yarns from Webs. I read Amy's blog, she had to buy more yarns for her Bubble pullover (I'm using the same yarn). I originally bought 13 balls (after calculation), I used 7 balls for all those pentagons, and the sleeves I'm working on (I'm knitting 2 sleeves at the same time), I'm only half way, and I already used 1 ball for each sleeve. I still have bottom ribbing and "huge" collar ribbing, I definitely need more yarn. I just hope Webs still has the same dye lot...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11/2/06, 1:59 PM, Blogger Celia said...

美國人手長腳長, 不過這pattern的袖子也太長了吧?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home