Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

May 29, 2007

Green Mango Bolero 綠色情人果




Yarn/線材: Elsebeth Lavold Hempathy (34% Hemp, 41% Cotton, 25% Modal) # 17 - 4.5 balls
Pattern/圖樣: Joey's KAL
Hook/針號: Boye 3.25mm
Size/尺寸: 34" / 胸圍86cm
Duration/製作日期: 5/17/07~5/25/07

This is my second project with Joey's KAL, there were 4 projects to choose from, they were all very cute, but I only have time to make one, I love how Joey named all 4 boleros, especially the "Green Mango" bolero (that's why I chose it). Before I start this little cutie, I had couple more projects need to be finished first, so I didn't start this one until 5/17. I also tried several different yarns, finally decided on this Hempathy, it feels light, great for summer, and I just think it's a perfect color for this bolero!

這是我第二次參加Joey的群編.這次的活動是四選一,Joey大大真的很厲害,四件都取了很吸引人的名字,光看名字就很想每件都做!在開始鉤這件之前我還有一條圍巾(趕著給兒子的老師)跟瑪格那件鉤針外套正在進行當中所以一直到5/17才有時間開始.為了選線也想了蠻久的最後挑了這組,線摸起來很輕很涼爽的感覺,最重要的是這顏色很符合情人果的名字呢!

This bolero's pattern is from a Japanese book, so it's in "charts", and sometimes these Japanese crochet symbols are kind of hard to figure out. I did scarves before using the charts, it wasn't so bad; but when I start my first crochet bolero, it was a little confusing, I had to call my sister a few times to finish my project. Usually the Japanese charts only show one side of the pattern, so you need to "think" what to do with the opposite side before you start one row so both sides will match, that is very different than American patterns. Most American patterns have written instructions, so you follow the instructions word for word, just hope you don't accidentally miss anything, then it's also a pain in the XXXX to try to fix it. For this project, I have to thank Kelly, she actually re-drew the pattern for the KAL, so whoever making the same bolero doesn't have to think too much how to do the decreases or to match the flower motif so they will be the same on both sides of the front pieces.


這件情人果還是日文書來的圖樣,我之前織的都是圍巾的圖樣還好自己研究一下都還可以完成.這次群編要織這小外套,說實在的,剛開始時有點頭皮發麻咧!我的第一件鉤針作品就是瑪格那件小外套,常常鉤到一半還得打電話給阿妹請她指點迷津,那件已經完成了(過兩天會PO). 一開始真不習慣日本圖樣,因為日本圖樣通常只畫半邊另半邊得自己"畫"出來,這是鉤瑪格小外套時"拆"來的結論.這件情人果真的要感謝嘉莉畫的圖,省了我不少時間呢!都沒拆唷!(嘿嘿,當中有些小錯誤發現時也懶得拆了啦)! 另外我這件的下擺沒有減針,我不太喜歡原作的下擺,再加上看到一些格友也選擇不減針就決定不減囉!對這件情人果還蠻滿意的,我穿起來也還算合身,只是這真的不是依現在的身材作的,過幾個月後再穿我會更黑皮的啦(等寶貝出來以後)!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 5/30/07, 5:39 PM, Blogger Celia said...

這個綠還真像情人果的綠. Hempathy軟不軟啊? 下次考慮來試試看. 這件真的很不錯, 妳現在應該也適穿吧?

 
At 5/31/07, 2:26 AM, Blogger handknit168 said...

beautiful. Besides this green one, I also love the yellow bolero from Joey's patterns. It is pity that I have no time to crochet them.

 
At 6/6/07, 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

這件情人果好好看
綠得很舒服耶

 
At 6/11/07, 4:11 PM, Blogger Tcknit said...

To Celia,

這線蠻軟的,我相信洗過以後會更好吧!

To handknit168:

I like knitting better than crocheting, but I have to admit crochet is a lot faster, I'm working on the yellow one right now, I think that would be my last crochet project for now, I miss my knitting needles!!

To Hilary,

我就是看上這個綠才決定用這線,真的很像情人果,說著說著口水都要留下來了呢!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home