Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

November 04, 2006

Look what I got today

I received this from Sarah's Yarn today, I am so satisfied with them, excellent pricing, fast delivery and check out the packaging. Each yarn is individually bagged, labeled with yarn information and yardage. I gave them two thumbs up!! Definitely will order from them again.


The one on the top is the JaggerSpun super fine Merino, color Chanel; bottom left is the JaggerSpun Zephyr, color Fuchsia; bottom right is the JaggerSpun Zephyr, color Lilac. Yap, all in the purple (or kind of purple) family.



Now, this is a surprise for me, I order "1" color card (JaggerSpun Zephyr $3), and I got all these! Just to name a few, there are Artyarns Regal silk, Supermerino, Ultramerino 8, and other JaggerSpun lines. I think I got all the yarn samples she carries, that's gotta be worth like around $20~$40 (consider $3 per color card from her website). You gotta love Sarah's Yarn!!

2 Comments:

At 11/4/06, 8:34 PM, Blogger Celia said...

These colors are beautiful! What projects do you have in mind? I was thinking that I might pick up some Jagger Spun Zephyr (?) - for Rowan Butterfly (that lacy dress from the cover of mag 37?). I remember you once saw it knitted using a different yarn. Is this the yarn for it?

 
At 11/4/06, 9:43 PM, Blogger Tcknit said...

I am thinking about couple SWT, and that Shetland shawl from Wrap Style. I almost forgot about that Butterfly top, yeah, it was knitted with JaggerSpun Zephyr. I think you will probably only need 4oz. for that, there is 630 yds in a 2oz ball. If you can wait, I'll bring the color cards with me in Jan. so you can pick a color.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home