Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

November 04, 2006

StitchDiva's Sahara


I received StitchDiva's email last night, look at this, it's gorgeous!! This one is designed by Wendy Bernard. I like her patterns, it's so well written, and always provides options (no sleeve, short sleeves or long sleeves), I love options, and it's a top-down sweater! Hooray!!! I just love love love kintting from top down. I hope the pattern will be available for download soon!!! This sweater used Tilli Tomas's yarns again, I have to start saving money to buy yarns for this. Or maybe I should start my X'mas wish list?! Hey, I still got that Aqua Zing Pure and Simple, I was planning on using it to knit another SKB, since my first one is pretty much a test sweater. Maybe I could use it for this, I'll have to wait and see how much yarn is required for this beauty.

2 Comments:

At 11/4/06, 8:29 PM, Blogger Celia said...

I LOVE this sweater! Can't wait for the pattern to come out. Maybe we can knit this one together?!

 
At 11/4/06, 9:39 PM, Blogger Tcknit said...

Sure!! Are you planning on using Tilli Tomas yarn?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home