Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

January 03, 2007

Casted on for Sahara

I casted on for Sahara on Jan. 1, this is a mini kal between me and my sister. I casted on while we were sitting in the car waiting to exit the Navy Pier parking garage ^0^, the girls was watching movie, I was knitting, poor hubby!
I'm using Tilli Tomas Pure & Simple in color Aqua Zing, I bought it from Sarah before the whole messy pricing situation started. I got gauge using Knitpicks Option #6 needles, my swatch was 22 sts/30 rows before blocking, I guess I'll be following the "inches" instructions not the "rows" instructions.
This is what I have so far, I'm knitting long sleeves version size S. I always have problem trying to decide what size to make, now this one suppose to have "negative ease" but this yarn stretches...I hope I chose the right size....crossing my fingers.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1/4/07, 2:14 AM, Blogger Mimi said...

It sounds fun that you and your sister both knit! My sis doesn't knit but she follows my blog. ;)

 
At 1/5/07, 1:33 AM, Blogger Lara said...

I LOVE that color of TT. Can't wait to see your progress. I will be casting my on soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home