Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

December 28, 2006

Look what I got!!


Look at all these!! The LYS Wool & Company was having a super sale on 12/27; all yarns are 40% off if you get there between 7~8am, how can I resist that?!
I got there about 6:50AM, there were already a long line! Around 7AM, the owner started to hand out numbers, I was number 34. They let 10 people in first, then wait it about 5~10 minutes, another 10, another 5~10 minutes, I got in, this time they only let in 5 people, lucky me! I went to the store a week before the sale to scout what they have, so I pretty much know what I want. I got Silkytweed, Ultramerino 4, Karaoke, Kurayon and some pattern books. When I was at the register, the owner was pretty clever, he said "you saved one hundred some dollars" (can't remember the exact amount), that made me feel less guility, I saved a lot of money not spent a lot of money...big difference when I use the same phrase when I brought the big bag into the house. ;-)
Just received email from WEBS, they are having close out sale too...oh what should I do???

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12/30/06, 2:26 AM, Blogger Celia said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I keep telling myself to have self control, I already spent a lot this month... If I don't see, I don't get into trouble... So what are you making with these yarn?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home