Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

November 30, 2006

Sahara is here!!



I've been waiting to get this pattern ever since I saw the Stitchdiva's newsletter. Finally it's available for download. I love all 3 versions! I think the hardest part will be deciding which one to knit "first" =)

I actually haven't download it yet, I really need to finish my Bubble pullover and Clapotis first... Well, I can at least "study" the pattern and maybe start shopping for the yarns or maybe give my dear hubby a hint...X'mas is coming....

1 Comments:

At 11/30/06, 7:08 PM, Blogger Celia said...

I know, I was so happy when I got their newsletter that it is now available. I think I'll make the long sleeve version first, then I'll get to wear it sooner (hopefully by spring...) Hehe! Start looking for Tilli Tomas deals now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home