Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

November 11, 2006

SWT closer to finish




Yeepii!! I finished 6th rows of the Lily of the Valley Border 2 chart, so excited!! I was so worried about the p5tog (after the nupp), I'm really really really glad I used the Knitpicks Option needle #4, the sharp tip really helped; Addi won't do it. I did the p5tog as sl2p, p3tog, then pass the sl2p over, it looked kind of sloppy, but I think the blocking will fix it. Another 22 rows, yeah!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11/11/06, 7:22 PM, Blogger Celia said...

Maybe I should go order me some Knitpicks Option needles... Thought about ordering it last month, but I spent way too much money on yarn already, so decided to wait. Looks like I definitely need to get some before I start my SWT.

 
At 11/12/06, 12:35 PM, Blogger Tcknit said...

Yup, definitely!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home