Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

November 04, 2006

Progress report

Lotus Blossom on blocking board, this is the first time I use the "wire", I use 2 wires for the side seams, worked pretty well. As of today, I finished the neck trim/band and one arm hole, just one more arm hole, I'll be done with this baby. I tried it on, no rolling at the chest area, good good good!


Swallow Tail Shawl, I'm on the 11th repeat of the budding lace, my first lace project, it looked so small, I'm a little worried, maybe I should do 19 repeats, but will I still have enough yarn (I only have 1 ball of this Misti Lace)?


This is my Bubble pullover sleeves, I'm so tired of St. sts, 1 more inch to go then I can start the decrease. I'm going to try to finish these sleeves this weekend (still waiting for my yarns from WEBS).

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11/4/06, 8:38 PM, Blogger Celia said...

Looking good! It's great that you don't have the rolling problem along the neckline of your Lotus Blossom. Did you knit per pattern, or did you make changes?

I think the Swallowtail will knit up small, and you really have to stretch to open it up. I remember a photo from Regina's blog that shows the "before blocking" picture. Yours kinda look like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home