Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

November 07, 2006

Hooray to "This and that"

Couple days ago Coloursknits wrote "This and That". Hooray to that!! I'm into all kinds of crafts too, I can't imagine my life without crafts. I've done cross stitch, Chinese knotting, paper cutting, beading, rubber stamping, crocheting and of course knitting. I almost forgot all of my past FOs that were non-knitting. Here are some of them;






Few years ago I was all rubber stamping, I went to stamping demos, classes and even drove to neighbor state to be at a stamp show. After my little one (he is 3 now) was born, I kinda had to give up on stamping (at least for a while), stamping needs a lot of time and space which I didn't have back then. And on a trip to SFO, I saw a flight attendant knitting a scarf using eyelash yarn, I knew I found a new hobby. I went to my mom's house and dug out all my knitting supplies, went to Michaels and got myself whole bunch of Lion Brand eyelash yarns and knit knit knit. I went from eyelash scarves to ponchos to sweaters, I'm happy with this hobby, I love that I can carry my projects almost everywhere and work on it anytime (but not my stamping). I still love stamping, I still pay attention to what's new in stamping world, if there is a "star" teacher (like Tim Holtz) showing up at Carolina Moon, I'll sign up immediately. Oh, I really miss my stamps...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11/10/06, 12:00 PM, Blogger Celia said...

I know, I miss my stamps too. Like you said, rubber stamping needs time and space. With Connor next to me most of the day, I couldn't do any rubber stamping. I am hoping to pick it up again someday. I wonder if the ink pads will still be good by then? Oh - I spent quite a bit of money on all those ink pads too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home