Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

November 19, 2006

Clapotis

I started another project, the "Clapotis". I'm using the Lorna's Laces' Lion & Lamb in Black Purl colorway. I originally used it for the Stitch Diva's Cardi Wrap, (I got the yarn from Ebay at $25 per skeins, very good deal); I did my swatch and the wrap still turned out too big, silk drapes....be ware! Well, I frog the whole thing and here is the Clapotis.
















I don't want a huge Clapotis, so I only did the "increase rows" section 6 times, I'm on "straight rows" section now, I did 2 drops already, you can see it at the top right corner. This one goes fairly fast, love it!

I didn't abandon my Bubble pullover, it's just I don't have time to block the sleeves yet (I was too excited to block the SWT). Next week, I should have time to do the blocking, I sure want to wear it before the Spring comes. ^O^

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11/20/06, 6:45 PM, Blogger Lara said...

I love the Clapotis and that colorway is gorgeous. I can't wait to see the finished result. I may just have to make one again in that color. Beautiful.

 
At 11/21/06, 5:11 PM, Blogger Celia said...

一直看不太懂這條到底是長啥樣... 等妳織好來給我瞧瞧吧!

 
At 11/21/06, 5:28 PM, Blogger Tcknit said...

To Yarn it, thank you very much.

To Cafe Knitter: 我會努力織的,希望在去舊金山前能織完.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home