Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

November 13, 2006

Aaaaaaaa....Grrrrrrrrrrrr

I can't believe I did this!!! This is the last purl row of the Lily of Valley lace chart 2, while I was watching CSI, I dropped a stitch (欲哭無淚)! I tried to act quick and pick up what was dropped, too late, 1 st became 2 sts then became...I don't know anymore!!!


Well, I thought about rip back to the lifeline and start over, but I so don't want to, I took out my crochet hook, 2 #3 double point needles, and start to "fix" this mess. Voila! Can you tell?

Don't ask me what I did, I know I won't be able to do it again :-P
Now on to the last pattern chart...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11/13/06, 1:24 PM, Blogger Celia said...

哇!要是我就哭死了! I would probably just rip it back to the lifeline and start over again. Great job fixing it! Good luck on the rest...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home