Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

November 30, 2006

Couldn't resist



Yup! I couldn't resist it any longer...here is the pattern and the yarn (the yarn was originally for the Simple Knitted Bodice). I read the pattern, it's a bit confusing, I'm sure it will all make sense once it's on the needle. Oooh....gotta hurry with my other UFOs. Sis, do you want to do this one together? Our little KAL?

Just heard the news, we'll probably get 6~12" snow tonight. We've been so lucky that there has been no snow the whole November. Well Snow day=Knitting day, so I should be happy, right?

1 Comments:

At 12/1/06, 12:55 AM, Blogger Celia said...

Sure, let's knit this one together! When are you planning to start? I am a bit booked up for the next 2 weeks though. Which version are you going to make? Know of any good Tilli Tomas deals?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home