Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

February 17, 2007

Confession?

I always thought Regina's baby countdown thing was so cute, I just couldn't resist, I had to put it up there...so guess what? Yep, I'm pregnant!

With my first baby, I did okay, I was able to eat, excise, and play with my rubber stamps. This time, I caught the "morning sickness" bug, except it doesn't happen in the morning, it happens in the afternoon, and worst between 6pm~midnight. I am always tired and nauseous (results: cranky), I've been yelling at my 3-yo and dear hubby alot (feel so guilty) mostly because my son doesn't listen to me. I feel so bad that I don't have energy to play with my 3-yo, he is like the "Energized" bunny, non-stop, I just couldn't keep up with him! I don't even feel like pick the needles and knit (I really need to finish my Sahara). Some of my friends say I should feel better after 3 months, some say they puked the whole 9 months....I'm crossing my fingers that it'll over after 3 months, I'm at 10 weeks, oh, two more weeks......

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2/17/07, 1:56 PM, Blogger Celia said...

You poor thing... I was lucky I did not feel sick with my first one at all. I can see how it would drain all your energy. Stay rested. Hopefully you will feel better in the 2nd trimester.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home