Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

February 24, 2007

Weaving Part 2

This Wednesday, my 3rd weaving class, I started to weave! This first picture was taken after few inches weaving. That is the "boat shuttle" in between the threads.


This last picture shows the threads need to stay "crossed" (a clear triangle), so I won't miss any thread or weave a thread in the wrong place....confusing confusing. When I first started weaving, Tammy told me to keep an eye on the thread, made sure they are on their correct position. Whew, how do I do that? I mean I know my thread pattern, but total of 151 threads on 4 shafts...I didn't get it. I end up with couple mistakes, I caught one right away, so I was able to weave back and fix it, but the other one was way back, oh well, we'll figure something out, there is just no way I'll go all the way back to the first few inches to fix that, my project is suppose to be 100 inches long, I'm at 50 inches now. Another few hours I should be able to finish my scarf. I need to find time to go back to the studio soon before I forget how to do it...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3/14/07, 5:52 PM, Blogger Celia said...

Have you finished this?
要看照片啦!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home