Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

February 23, 2007

Wicked

Well, I wanted to finish Sahara before I start Wicked, but but but....even if I finish Sahara now I can't wear it! So, I casted on for Wicked, I'm using Berroco's Softwist. I'm still working on Sahara, I finished one sleeve, one more to go, I will try to finish Sahara before end of this month (will I?!).



I'm making the short sleeves size M, I need something big enough to cover my tummy, I hope I can finish it before my belly gets too big or the weather gets too warm...

This picture was taken couple days ago, I just put the sleeves on scrap yarn today, I tried it on, so far so good, love it!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2/24/07, 1:11 AM, Blogger Celia said...

You've got to finish Sahara! You are already more than 3/4 done, gotta keep going or it will become an UFO...
I like this color you picked for Wicked. I am still debating if I want to use Supermerino - short-sleeve in merino? Mmmhh... I am just not sure. I think I will decide on the yarn next month, gotta save budget for Stitches West tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home