Purple Knit

I love purple, anything with purple... 最近迷上編織瘋狂的織,織,織... 阿亮說過,"凡走過必留下痕跡",別忘了在我的comments box留下您的痕跡喔!

Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

January 18, 2008

Neck warmer

Yarn/線材:Rowan Silk Wool (50% Silk, 50% Merino wool) Silver - 2 balls , 1.5 yards of 1" Hana silk ribbon
Hook/針號: Clover crochet lite D (3.0mm) 
Duration/製作日期: 1/4~1/5/08


I made this for my cousin Catherine, she lives in Taipei Taiwan, she is always so helpful whenever I need something done, a very clever girl! This was an easy project, the original design uses a crochet chain to tie the neck warmer, but I like the idea of luxury ribbon - Hana silk ribbon. I found this ribbon at LYS, a lovely grey-purple-ish ribbon. I think it's perfect with this neck warmer!! I hope she likes it! This is the way the book shows, I like it with the ribbon tied on the side...
會織這條領圍是為了謝謝小表妹的幫忙, 她住在台北, 要什麼都買的到, 真的也不知道送她什麼好. 翻了幾本書, 覺得這個領圍我還能勝任, 還好織起來蠻快的. 本來是用書上建議的鎖針帶子來綁的, 但是看看送人實在有點單調, 就去附近毛線店找了條高級緞帶(Hana silk ribbon)來搭, 這樣滿意多了! 希望她也會喜歡呢! 我喜歡緞帶綁在側面的方式...

This one is the original.

下面這張是原版的照片, 有像嗎?!







1 Comments:

At 9/22/10, 1:25 PM, Anonymous olivaema said...

hermoso, gorgeous!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home